Saturday, June 16, 2012

soak it all in...


i'm looking for an excuse, any excuse, to take road trips...oh, you are having a hard day?..let me come and console you......you just broke up with someone?....why let me sit on your couch with you and be a listening ear.............what!?, you can't open that can of spaghetti sauce?!....oh my god, i'll come right over and see if i can!!.....

yep, my stuff stays packed.  i find any reason to get rid of something or give it away.  i want less things, but i want more out of life.  i do. i do.  i do.   i feel like i am taking a vow, i do, yes i do life....i do take you as my wild, flowing, who knows what you will do next companion until my last breath.  i want to run through wildflower fields with you, singing at the top of my lungs that i choose you....

i want to drink in joy and spit out fire.....i want to know what that even means.

summer sends me into a restless, i want to do everything kind of mood; not much satisfies but leaps into cold water over and over....dancing to live music on a hot hot summer night......really amazing company with new people or old friends, stirring up even more of that restless spirit.  my soul gets stirred in the summer....it boils....it runs over....it keeps me panting for another drink.  i'm here, i'm ready, and i've got a big glass to fill up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment