Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Langhorne Slim ...music...dancing

June 11, The Earl, Atlanta, Langhorne Slim

June 11, The Earl, Atlanta, Langhorne Slim
I'm gonna gush for a second about how much I love dancing.....then I will gush for a minute about how much I love music....so so much....then let's talk about how much I am over the moon when it comes to live music that makes you dance.....THEN we'll get to the good stuff of Langhorne Slim and how fortunate I am to always get to see them in a small venue with a decent amount of dancing room....seriously folks...I'm in my bliss seeing these guys play.....perform really.....they exude energy....plus so much more that sends me deep into blissful contentment.......no, more than that.....pure joy....the I'm so glad I'm alive and can be a part of this kind of joy.  If you get a chance, go see them.....I would tell you make sure to dance, but it just happens naturally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment