|central california coast, march 2012|
songs/lyrics i've had in my head for days:
~safety dance lyrics....and if they don't dance, well they're no friends on mine....
~we built this city on rock annndd roooollll...oooooohhhhhh
- sand, ocean, waves, water....any shoreline i can walk on
- sunshine. sunshine. sunshine.
- smooth pebbles i can hold in my hands
- summer time!!
- a juicy ripe peach
- green lush open fields that i can run through or at least imagine i am running through
- road trips with the windows rolled down
- laughing until my stomach hurts
- the exhilaration and the moments before you leap into cold water
- building and tending a fire outside at night
- impromptu dancing with friends...or by myself for that matter
- the unexpected funny texts i get from dear friends
- road trip playlists/music
- feeling the sun on my face
- waking up with the sun
- seeing bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds all gathered around flowers i plant
how do YOU define joy?