Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gratitude letter...


my gratitude letter...looking back on 2011, and also beginning of 2012.

Where does one start?

I am grateful for Jamie Ridler's podcast, which I am listening to this very second.  I have listened to this particular one 3 times already (Jo Anna Rothman)

Sunshine. duh right?

My photo Lamps and sunlight lightbulbs...this has enabled me to take photos inside, no matter what the weather is outside.  freedom to work whenever...that is priceless.

Colorful beads...that make my work more fun.

Pixie Campbell....for opening doors....for shining the light....for guiding the way....for lighting a fire under my ass :)  and so much more beyond that...

Langhorne Slim...i mean c'mon.  My 2011 day to day life, dancing, cooking, work time has been amplified by a zillion times because of this music.

Serendipity Retreat....for the movement it created.  for the women and connections i made. For Michelle for creating the opportunity...forever grateful.

animals...how lonely life would be without them.

my mind...creativity....brainstorming...ideas....

my hands and fingers...for creating...moving....enabling me to make money with something they create.

Jen Gray.  where does one begin??  for being the sister I never had...my heart swells and my cup runneth over. 

for LIFE....for all of it. every single last drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment