Tuesday, November 30, 2010

change your food, change your life....


I like to listen or watch inspiring things while I work throughout the day.  Today I am watching Change Your Food, Change Your Life .   It's about eating vegan, and how our bodies have a hard time processing all the meat and dairy products we eat....quite informative.

I have tried many times to eliminate meat from my diet.  The way I go about it I think is what is preventing me from following through with the whole plan.   This whole idea brings me to my next life changing choice.......change the way I say things and approach them.  Instead of I need to eliminate meat from my diet..............I will say I WANT to eat more fruits and vegetables to see how that affects my energy levels, my health, my weight, my overall well being.  Instead of "I NEED to go to bed earlier"...it will be "i WANT to be well rested to I can accomplish more throughout the day and have more energy".......

It becomes my CHOICE.......it becomes a positive idea rather than a negative one.

these are just the thoughts in my head these days.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.  ~Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment