Friday, January 29, 2010

puzzle pieces


I have projects that have lingered for years. This shelf is one of them. Though I do love the vintage rustic feel, I am tired of the flaky paint, the nails sticking out. There are soooo many other things that I have held onto...supplies, furniture, etc that I have had every intention of personalizing and making my own...but I have yet to do so. From here on out I will do them...one at a time...little by little, until each one is done. My motivation is posting the process on here.
The act of documenting our lives through photos, blogs, journals...it's such an amazing one. Especially on those days we feel like we haven't accomplished anything....this idea that we can look back and see how far we've come...what we HAVE done....how much we've grown....what we have been able to let go of. So that is my goal here....to document a little of my piece of the puzzle...where I fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment