Saturday, May 22, 2010

JOYFULLY SILLY.

i'm not afraid of looking stupid or silly or weird. i used to be. now i am myself. let the chips fall where they may. more often than not it brings kindred souls my way. birds of a feather flock together.

i like being silly. it is probably what defines me most. it's not a goal i try to attain, i just am. i like to laugh, i like to smile, i like to embrace who i am...the part of me that is the most powerful and the part that brings me joy.
yes at times i do get 'insecure' or i have my moments that i'm not as brave or that i am not as accepting of myself as i should be...but screw those moments.

i have a friend that brings me joy...........one who is truly as silly as i am.................and that can make me laugh like nobody's business. here is a little something he came up with this week..... to be goofy and creatively talented is a force to be reckoned with indeed! click here to > go to his youtube page to see the video with more clarity and better picture........

No comments:

Post a Comment